Keep the pulse on your vacation destination in the Community of Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wind Surfing on January 30th at the Lake?


Don't ask me how this guy was wind surfing yesterday at the lake. We had 4.0mph winds with gusts of 5.0mph. I sat and watched him go off to the left and he disappeared for awhile and back again he came. I was so mystified by this it was my hopes he was someone from Oak Shores because I just couldn't see how he was doing this.


I jumped into my car and went down to the Marina and waited and waited for him to come ashore. I wanted to interview him so badly as to his skills. Of course he just sailed on by (slowly) and kept on going. I think I watched him for at least an hour or so. Oh well, I was able to watch the sunset from a great spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment